West London accountants to boost your profit
What distinguishes a good accounting office? This is the trust of its customers, resulting from professionalism, reliability and mutual respect. Over two thousand companies – small and big ones – have already trusted in us all over the UK, since the aim of Capital Business Links Ltd (CBL) is to fix small and big issues. We have time, knowledge and enthusiasm for everyone. Hence, in our case, trust equals success.
We are professional West London accountants and financial advisers specialising in services to limited companies, self-employed persons, partnerships and individuals. As established Ealing accountants, we attract many entrepreneurs from this vibrant business community. As you can see from this website, CBL provides its clients with a wide range of services, including accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, tax returns and tax advice. Our business philosophy is pretty straightforward. We just want to boost your business profit, because higher income, not a higher pile of papers, is a real sign of professional accountancy.
Budget 2011 concerns all of us
- Income Tax Personal Allowance and Income Tax Basic Rate Limit
- Annual and lifetime allowance for tax relief on pension savings
- Capital Gains Tax Annual Exempt Amount (AEA) and Entrepreneurs' Relief
- Corporation Tax Small Profits and Main Rates
- VAT registration and deregistration thresholds
Learn more about the Budget 2011 announcements for businesses including Ltd.
You can also call on 0208 567 99 44 or e-mail Capital Business Links Ltd to get detailed information about changes introduced by the new budget and how they can affect your business and private finances.
The tax year 2010-11 is over and what next?
- Each self-employed person must complete and submit a Self Assessment tax return to HMRC – read more...
- Each employee may complete and submit a Self Assessment tax return to HMRC – read more...